Your hospital in Huntsville is supported financially by the Huntsville Hospital Foundation. It’s your Foundation; it is staffed by two professionals and governed by a deeply committed Board of Directors who represent both full time and seasonal residents. Every member of our Board is an active donor to the Huntsville Hospital Foundation. Our Vision is Healthcare for life, here. We inspire giving to make that Vision real. While many hospital foundations focus on long-term campaigns, our challenge here is more straight-forward (yet no less profound):
Vision, Mission & Values
Healthcare for Life, Here
Inspiring Giving to Support Huntsville Hospital
- Build Partnerships; be the Bridge between Advanced Healthcare and a Generous, Engaged Community
- Take Responsibility; for our Hospital and deliver the Necessary Capital Funding
- Be Leaders; earn the Respect of the Community, their Pride and the right to be a Choice for their Giving
- Fulfill Dreams; provide Stewardship that cultivates Relationships, expresses Gratitude and Recognizes the Gifts we receive
- Imagine the Future; with Energy, Optimism, Professionalism and Accountability
Board & Staff
resident on Lake Vernon for the past twelve years.
Having enjoyed working in the not-for-profit sector in the Greater Toronto Area for more than 20 years, Katherine feels privileged to now be working and living in the Huntsville community. She was most recently, Director of Major Gifts and Special Campaigns at the Rouge Valley Health System Foundation. She currently sits on the Board of the WindReach Farm Foundation and was Vice-Chair on the Board of Durham Hospice.
Katherine and her husband Tim along with their Boston terrier, Lilly, have embraced the Muskoka lifestyle and all it offers. They love snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, swimming, biking and spending time with their two grown sons.