Ideas welcome: Support for your hospital comes in many shapes and sizes. The business, golf and visitor programs listed here are just the tip of the iceberg. Contribute your idea for a local fund-raising event, activity or special program and we’ll help you bring it to life in support of healthcare here. Meantime, here are few examples of the programs that are generating outstanding support for your hospital now.
- thank youAnonymous
- thank youAben Graphics
- thank youAlgonquin Outfitters
- thank youArmstrong Dodge
- thank youAttaibable Solutions Inc.
- thank youBDO Huntsville
- thank youBarriston Law
- thank youBickley Ford
- thank youCampbell Bus Lines Ltd
- thank youCapstone Ventures/Petro Canada
- thank youCCV Insurnace & Pipefusion Inc.
- thank youCedar Grove Lodge
- thank youColdwell Banker Thompson Real Estate
- thank youCottage Vacations.com
- thank youDairy Lane Dental/ Muskoka Family Dentistry
- thank youDeerhurst Resort
- thank youEdmonds Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd.
- thank youFamly Place Restaurant
- thank youGreystone Project Management
- thank youHarrower Properties Inc.
- thank youHidden Valley Resort & Watersedge Custom Builders
- thank youHLD Muskoka
- thank youHutcheson Sand & Gravel
- thank youJason Armstrong's Huntsville Honda
- thank youJason Armstrong's Hyundai Of Muskoka
- thank youKawartha Credit Union
- thank youKimberley Clark Inc.
- thank youMBRP Inc. Performance Exhaust
- thank youMain Stree Dental
- thank youMcLeish Orlando LLP
- thank youMuskoka Lumber
- thank youMuskoka Rock
- thank youNor-Tek Electric
- thank youNorthern Disposal & Sanitation
- thank youOn The Docks Pub
- thank youPort Sydney Investments
- thank youRBC Royal Bank
- thank youRolston's Home Building Centre
- thank youShoppers Drug Mart Huntsville
- thank youSML Contracting Ltd.
- thank youSunrise Centre Dental, Drs John & Sharon Koncan
- thank youTasso Lake Heating Solutions Inc.
- thank youTD Canada Trust
- thank youThe Bay 88.7 FM
- thank youThe Hunt House Fine Jewellery
- thank youThe Sarjeant Co. Ltd.
- thank youTitanium Tansportation Group Inc.
Business Cares is an initiative that was created to both recruit local businesses to give to their hospital and to build deeper relationships with our existing, supportive partners.
The committee is made up of Foundation Board members and staff. Business Cares Chair Pat Dube, owner of Greystone Project Management Inc., was joined by Chantelle Armstrong of Jason Armstrong’s Drive Muskoka, and Foundation Board Past Chair, John Crockett. They collectively inspired the effort.
We have a lot of support from our community and we have built this program so that businesses can demonstrate their support of their local hospital and, in turn, so that our neighbours can support business owners who do good locally. A business agrees to support the Foundation and pledges to donate $5,000 per year for 5 years. We currently have a growing list of 49 supporting partners.
Once signed up, your business will receive Social Media presence on the Foundation’s facebook page and the foundation will assist in preparing a press release to send to the media. Be a Business Cares Partner. Contact the foundation at email@example.com or 705-789-4756.
- thank youDeerhurst Resort Pink Golf Carts
- thank youDorset Deep Freeze
- thank youDrive Muskoka Tent Sale
- thank youEarl LaBerge Golf Tournament
- thank youFitt Gym Train the Trainers
- thank youGolf For the Girls
- thank youHuntsville Otters Code Blue
- thank youMayor's Charity Golf Tournament
- thank youPaint Night with Aimee Bulloch
- thank youRotary Club of Huntsville
- thank youShoppers Drug Mart Tree of Life
- thank youSS Bigwin Gala
- thank youSt. Mary's Catholic Women's League Bazaar
- thank youSunrise Swim
- thank youTown of Huntsvlle
Team up with the Huntsville Hospital Foundation and host a third party fundraising event. By doing this you are part of a Community Cares. It’s an investment in health and enjoyment of life for you, your family and your friends in Muskoka, East Parry Sound and Algonquin Park. Click on the Community Cares toolkit to help plan your next event.
Is your cottage home to a family who cares about its local hospital? We’re counting on it. Our Cottage Cares is 3-year annual commitment that will help ensure local hospital and emergency care is where you and you guests need it most; only minutes from the dock. Contact Trish Kruusmagi to find out more and pick the commitment level that’s right for you.
Almost 1,000,000 people visit the Huntsville / Algonquin corridor every year. They come for nature and for adventure and they visit businesses and resorts along the way.
What they also may do is visit our hospital – that’s the nature of tourism in a wilderness setting.
The services required to provide care for a population of potential patients that grows many-fold every summer put a strain on our hospital. The goal of Bucks-in-a-Box is to make local healthcare donations more top of mind and easier.
Bucks-In-A Box cash boxes are positioned in participating retail locations from Huntsville to Algonquin Park. Radio commercials on local stations will promote the boxes, making a donation and our business partners as well.
If you operate a tourism business in the area and understand the importance of local healthcare to our tourism industry, please contact the Foundation through this web site and we’ll get a Bucks-In-A-Box kit to you right away.